We fully acknowledge that climate change is one of the most pressing issues facing modern society and as such have taken drastic action to minimise our business' impact on the world for our current and all future generations. our impact is broken down two ways: Proactive and Reactive. This is in strict accordance with our ISO 14001:2015 accreditation.
Proactive (the things we can change).
We constantly research and implement the most environmentally sustainable solutions, our procurement is fluid and all efficiencies are implemented at the earliest possible moment.
- We use entirely sustainable packaging and a carbon-neutral delivery partner.
- We have committed to buying electric-only vehicles (where available).
- All of our electric comes from either; Wind, Wave or Solar.
- 100% of our waste is 'pick through' processed ensuring minimal landfill
- Single-use plastics are avoided through our procurement policy.
Reactive (making good the unchangeable).
We acknowledge that print and graphics aren't always sustainable due to their reusability and initial raw manufacturing, as such we purchase carbon offsets for all activities that can't be managed via proactive actions. Our carbon impact is calculated annually and we purchase the subsequent amount of offsetting.