1. Employees must be fully and suitably trained before using this equipment.
2. Users must be warned regarding the dangers and kept under supervision until fully competent.
3. Hot surfaces must be clearly indicated by warning signs.
4. Always use the protective clothing / equipment (oven gloves) provided.
5. When opening the oven door and transferring trays, look out for other staff.
6. Disconnect from mains electrical supply and allow to cool before cleaning.
7. Report all equipment faults immediately to the store manager. Do not use defective equipment.
8. Switch off over when not in use."