Wear Rubber Gloves (Cleaning Fryer Instructions) SignRegular price £4.21
"Wear rubber gloves
1. Drain fryer and wipe off excess grease and oil.
2. Fill with warm water and stir in alkaline based detergent (follow makers directions).
3. Heat to 80-90 C and switch off heaters. Leave for 15 minutes stirring continuously.
4. Submerge utensils and baskets in same solution for 5-10 minutes. Remove and scour clean. Rinse well and dry thoroughly.
5. Drain off the fryer, scrape away remaining solids, rinse out well and dry thoroughly."